- Original ocean bill of lading / air waybill. Container Manifest
- Certificate de Baggage issued by Portuguese consulate.
- Comprehensive Inventory in Portuguese stating that all item’s are used and have been in possession of the owner for more than 6 months.
- Declaration as per EEC regulation.
- Residence certificate.
- Firearms exceeding 7.62 mm and ammunition. (see listing).
- Gold in bars.
- Medicines and foodstuffs prejudicial to National health.
- Up to a caliber of 7.62 mm require special permit from the police and should be packed separately and identified.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES / TOBACCO
Only the normal duty free allowance applies.
Although HHG/PE may be imported duty free, they are always subject to customs clearance broker’s fees, which are based on the shipment. VEHICLES: Check with the consulate.
Do you want to know more about Moving? See also moving guide.